Generic Proscar 5 mg
|30 pastillas - 33.25 EURO (1.11 EURO/pastilla) ||Añadir al carrito|
|60 pastillas - 64.5 EURO (1.08 EURO/pastilla) ||Añadir al carrito|
|90 pastillas - 93 EURO (1.03 EURO/pastilla) ||Añadir al carrito|
Proscar is used for treating urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH). It is also used to lower the risk of needing surgery to treat BPH. It may be used with another medicine (doxazosin) to lower the risk of worsening BPH.
Synonyms: Finalo-5; Frt-5; Ftr; Soypecia;
Para órdenes más grandes la tarifa de envío Registered Mail se aplicarán para cada 100 pastillas.
Para los pedidos con más de 300 pastillas o para las compras Por Mayor, por favor, contactenos a [email protected] para recibir un descuento.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Finasteride Tablets (fin-AS-ter-ide)
Brand Name: Proscar
Proscar is used for:
Treating urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH). It is also used to lower the risk of needing surgery to treat BPH. It may be used with another medicine (doxazosin) to lower the risk of worsening BPH. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Proscar is a type of steroid reductase inhibitor. It works by reducing the amount of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. This makes the prostate gland smaller, which helps to relieve urinary problems.
Do NOT use Proscar if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Proscar
- you are pregnant or may become pregnant
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Proscar:
Some medical conditions may interact with Proscar. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a narrowing or blockage in the urinary tract, prostate cancer, nerve or muscle problems of the bladder, a bladder infection, severe trouble urinating, or if you are unable to urinate
- if you have a history of increased serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels, abnormal liver function tests, or liver problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Proscar . However, no specific interactions with Proscar are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Proscar may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Proscar:
Use Proscar as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Proscar. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Proscar by mouth with or without food.
- Continue to take Proscar even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Using Proscar at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Proscar , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Proscar.
Important safety information:
- Proscar may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Proscar with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Proscar may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Proscar may increase the risk of certain birth defects, including abnormal formation of genitalia in male fetuses. Proscar is coated to prevent contact with finasteride while handling undamaged tablets. The coating is not effective if the tablets are damaged, broken, or crushed. Women who are pregnant or may be pregnant should avoid contact with damaged, broken, or crushed tablets. If contact occurs, tell your doctor at once.
- Proscar may interfere with certain lab tests, including PSA tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Proscar .
- Proscar should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: Proscar may cause harm to the fetus. It is not known if Proscar is found in breast milk. Proscar is not approved for use in women.
Possible side effects of Proscar:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Decreased sexual desire or ability.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness; nipple discharge; testicular pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
Proper storage of Proscar:
Store Proscar at room temperature, below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Proscar out of the reach of children and away from pets.