Generic Flomax 0.4 mg
|30 pills - 39.67 EURO (1.32 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 76.17 EURO (1.27 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 109.49 EURO (1.22 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
Flomax is an alpha blocker used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
Synonyms: Urimax; Veltam; Harnal; Omnic; Pradif;
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Tamsulosin (tam-SOO-loe-sin) Brand Name: Flomax
Flomax is used for:
Treating enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH).It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Flomax is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscles in the prostate and bladder, which helps to improve urine flow and reduce symptoms of BPH.
Do NOT use Flomax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Flomax
- you are taking another alpha-blocker (eg, prazosin)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Flomax:
Some medical conditions may interact with Flomax . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to any sulfonamide (sulfa) medicine, such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, certain diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide.
- if you have a history of high blood pressure or prostate cancer
- if you will be having eye surgery
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Flomax . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, prazosin) or phosphodiesterase inhibitors (eg, sildenafil) because symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, severe dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting) may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), cimetidine, or serotonin specific reuptake inhibitors (eg, fluoxetine) because they may increase the risk of Flomax 's side effects
- Warfarin because the risk of side effects may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Flomax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Flomax:
Use Flomax as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Flomax . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Flomax by mouth 30 minutes after eating the same meal each day.
- Swallow Flomax whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or open capsules before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Flomax , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If you miss more than 2 dose of Flomax , contact your doctor for instructions.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Flomax.
Important safety information:
- Flomax may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Flomax with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Flomax may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks for 12 hours after your first dose of Flomax or after any dose increase.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Flomax before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Flomax may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- You will need to have regular check-ups with your doctor while you are using Flomax . Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: It is not known if Flomax can cause harm to the fetus. It is not known if Flomax is found in breast milk. Flomax is not approved for use in women.
Possible side effects of Flomax:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Back pain; blurred vision; cough; decreased sexual ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; runny or stuffy nose; sinus inflammation; trouble sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; severe of persistent dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Flomax:
Store Flomax at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and away from pets.