Generic Claritin 10 mg
|24 pills - 26.79 EURO (1.12 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|48 pills - 51.43 EURO (1.07 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|72 pills - 73.93 EURO (1.03 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
Claritin is used for relieving symptoms of seasonal allergies such as runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; or itching of the nose and throat.
Synonyms: Cozy; Loratidin; Loridin Reptab; Aerotina; Alarin; Alavert; Alerpriv; Allertidin; Bedix Loratadina; Biloina; Bonalerg; Civeran; Claratyne
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Claritin is used for:
Relieving symptoms of seasonal allergies such as runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; or itching of the nose and throat. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Claritin is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergy symptoms.
Do NOT use Claritin if:
• you are allergic to any ingredient in Claritin
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Claritin:
Some medical conditions may interact with Claritin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have kidney or liver problems
• if you have lung or breathing problems (eg, asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Claritin. However, no specific interactions with Claritin are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Claritin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Claritin:
Use Claritin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Take Claritin by mouth with or without food.
• If you miss a dose of Claritin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Claritin.
Important safety information:
• Taking Claritin in high doses may cause drowsiness. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
• Claritin may interfere with skin allergy tests. If you are scheduled for a skin test, talk to your doctor. You may need to stop taking Claritin for a few days before the tests.
• Claritin should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 6 years old without checking with the child's doctor; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
• PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Claritin while you are pregnant. Claritin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Claritin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of Claritin:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No COMMON side effects have been reported with this product. Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe or persistent dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Claritin:
Store Claritin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Claritin out of the reach of children and away from pets.